This blog is an uncensored look into my soul. I am writing this as part of my healing process, but am leaving it public so others can follow me through my journey.

If you'd like to start from the beginning, click on the beautiful, adorable picture of Hailey on the right hand column.

You can also email me at: haileyshalo@yahoo.com

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Journal Entry: August 31, 2009

So we found another dime today, but before I write about that one, I need to write about the other ones I've founds so far. I might forget one or two but I'll eventually remember. I'm trying to keep track of them all so I can eventually write them in a little book for myself. I also painted a little box at Color Me Mine to save all the special dimes I find in.
Last Tuesday we went to Disneyland again and I was even more worried than last week. I mean who goes to Disneyland twice within the first 2 week of losing a child? Anyways, my mother-in-law left that morning and I was really sad about that. I prayed the night before and talked to Hailey all day begging her for my dime so I'd know she was there. The night before I had finished a book called The Message, by Lance Richardson (It's AWESOME!) which proved to me that our family and friends who have passed on DO really leave signs and visit us. So by about 8pm I was starting to get really discouraged and sad that I never found a dime.
After dinner we were walking out and everyone took the stairs down to the main floor. Lexi had to use the restroom so we were running behind and on the way out we decided to take the elevator down instead of the stairs, since they were all the way on the other side of the restaurant. As I walked out of the elevator and through the restaurant, there on the floor right next to some random guy's table was a shiny dime!!! I seriously couldn't believe it!!! I spend 8 hours...8 hours, looking and hoping and praying and begging for the sign of a dime! Once again, my baby girl was there and listening to me. She loves her mommy!

The next day I took Ava up to my parents' house for the day while Sean took Lexi to an Angel's game. I didn't want to be greedy (There could always be a recession in Heaven too for all I know!), but I asked Hailey, once again, to send me a sign that she was with us that day. When I got to my parents' house there was a parking spot right in front of their house and for some strange reason I parked across the street and down 2 houses. I was on my cell phone at the time, so I probably wasn't even really paying attention, but...when I got out of my car and walked around to open the trunk, no joke, right there on the ground directly below my trunk was a dime!!! I mean seriously, who finds dimes that often? I seem to only find them when I truly need one!!

On a side note, that book I referred to is amazing. It's about a man who died and went to the Spirit World and eventually came back. So of you may think it's a hoax, which is completely okay with me, but when you read it, I believe you'll change your mind. It's not a very long book and it doesn't preach any one religion. It literally changed my life and view of where Hailey is and what she's doing there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment