Well today is the officially dreaded six month mark. I wish I had something profound to write, but honestly, I don't. To me it's just another day without my little girl. I really don't want to make a big deal out of it because I'm at a strong point right now and don't want to lose that.
I was thinking last night though about how much I've changed and what I've learned over the past six months. So I'll share some of that with you:
- God will NEVER forsake me. He has walked by my side and carried me like a mother carries her child for the past six months.
- I can survive anything.
- I am a lot stronger than I ever thought possible.
- I have a wonderful husband who will stand by me through anything.
- My family is seriously the best. I could never have made it this far without them.
- My friends are also the best. I never realized how loved I was.
- I have some absolutely amazing people in my life.
- People will surprise you with their love, compassion, and generosity.
- I LOVE helping others through our foundation. It's the best therapy ever.
- I would not have survived this or be where I am without my church and the beliefs that I carry.
- Hailey is still very much alive in spirit and one day we will be together again for eternity!
- My little girl loves me and is aware of me and sends me little signs all the time!
- Jesus Christ can really be your best friend. You just have to need and want Him.
- Today's trial is tomorrow's testimony.
- Life can change in an instant, so be grateful for what you have right now.
- Try to be patient and compassionate with others, we never know what's going on in their lives.
- Don't judge how others grieve, it's a very personal process.
- I have more blessings in my life than I can count.
- Miracle do happen.
Thank you to all of you who have stuck by me these past six months. I cherish every note, email, card, facebook comment, etc. that you leave me. Knowing that I have so much love and support keeps me going. It's true that many people do move on and forget, but it's also true that many do not. And for those of you who have not, I am truly grateful and pray that you will be so blessed for your unconditional love and support. You are truly angels of God.