This blog is an uncensored look into my soul. I am writing this as part of my healing process, but am leaving it public so others can follow me through my journey.

If you'd like to start from the beginning, click on the beautiful, adorable picture of Hailey on the right hand column.

You can also email me at: haileyshalo@yahoo.com

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Videos of Hailey

Sean downloaded some little clips of home videos we took of Hailey to YouTube if you're interested in seeing our little angel in action!  I haven't watched any of them yet because it's still much too painful for me, but Sean has watched them all and said they were really cute.

You can also subscribe to these videos so you'll be notified every time it's updated!

Hailey Videos

Thank you all again for your continued love and support.  If you've been reading, you'll know that as time goes on it seems to be getting a little harder, so hearing your comments really keeps me going!  I know eventually things will turn around and it will start getting a little easier, but I'm still waiting for that!!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure seeing a moving image of Hayley would be very hard for you to watch but I am sure that in the future they will bring you great pleasure and help you to remember her for the vibrant little girl that she was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do such a wonderful job with writing about your feelings and have no idea of how many people you are helping by doing this - not to mention yourself. Keep writing. I Love You!!! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Watching Hailey again brought a joy I didn't think would be. I expected greater grief but got pure joy. The time will come when you will feel joy again. Love you, pat

    ReplyDelete