This blog is an uncensored look into my soul. I am writing this as part of my healing process, but am leaving it public so others can follow me through my journey.

If you'd like to start from the beginning, click on the beautiful, adorable picture of Hailey on the right hand column.

You can also email me at: haileyshalo@yahoo.com

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Great Article On Grief!!!

I've read more articles on grief than I can count.  I find most to be somewhat harsh and/or depressing, which is exactly what grief is.  But today I came across this article that I feel is one of the best I've read.  It's perfect for those of us grieving, as well as those of us who are watching a loved one grieve.  It's not very long and I found it to be very honest, yet positive.  Check it out.  It's definitely worth your 5 minutes.

Navigating The Difficult Path Of Grief

No comments:

Post a Comment