This blog is an uncensored look into my soul. I am writing this as part of my healing process, but am leaving it public so others can follow me through my journey.

If you'd like to start from the beginning, click on the beautiful, adorable picture of Hailey on the right hand column.

You can also email me at: haileyshalo@yahoo.com

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Newspaper Article on The Hailey Mayz Foundation!

I just wanted to share this article that was printed in the newspaper from the town Sean grew up in!  It was on the front page!  I also wanted to thank each and every one of you for helping to make Hailey's foundation possible through your generous donations and also for the emotional support you have given us through notes, thoughts, prayers, my blog, etc.  We are truly blessed to have such wonderful people in our lives.

P.S.  I want to give a special thanks to Savannah Stuckey for coming up with the slogan of Hailey's Halo.  We couldn't have thought of anything better!!!  It is so perfect!!

Click on the link below to read the story!  (The little girl in the picture is one of the children we were able to help!)
 

With Much Love,
Wendy

Have a beau'ful day.

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful gift you are giving! God Bless you and your family!!!!
    xoxo
    Karen

    ReplyDelete