This blog is an uncensored look into my soul. I am writing this as part of my healing process, but am leaving it public so others can follow me through my journey.

If you'd like to start from the beginning, click on the beautiful, adorable picture of Hailey on the right hand column.

You can also email me at: haileyshalo@yahoo.com

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Missing My Girl - Update

Apparently Hailey is still around and was reading my blog last night.  This morning I got in my car and accidentally dropped the earpiece to my cell phone down in between my seats.  As I reached across to the passenger side trying to search for it, I looked down and saw what I'd been waiting to see for such a loooong time now!!!!  


Check out the picture:


Two quick things regarding the picture above:

1.  My car is actually quite clean, that's just one random crevice down in between the seats (which I will now be cleaning today!).

2.  I LOVE my angel Hailey!!!!  She's so awesome!

3 comments:

  1. Good job Hailey!:-) go clean your car hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this and you!! I can't wait to feel human again and see all you lovely ladies at the park. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had come across your blog website a week ago and was so touched by your story of Hailey and what happened to her the day she passed on to Heaven. Her story and your candid, raw, painful and sweet memories of her touched me deeply. I was thinking of her and praying for you and your family. Several days later . . . I found a dime! As you noticed, you hardly ever see dimes on the ground, only pennies. I just know it was from Hailey letting me know she watched me read her Mommy's website. I just had to write to you and let you know that. I still have the dime and would like to send it to you. My email address is kittysrme at hotmail.com Thank you for sharing your daughter with everyone. She is such a sweet little angel!

    ReplyDelete