This blog is an uncensored look into my soul. I am writing this as part of my healing process, but am leaving it public so others can follow me through my journey.

If you'd like to start from the beginning, click on the beautiful, adorable picture of Hailey on the right hand column.

You can also email me at: haileyshalo@yahoo.com

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Journal Entry: September 3, 2009

Hi Oogy-

I'm here at your place with Lexi, Ava, Rachel, and Alex. We went today and bought you a flag and some flowers. Your place was really bare and we still don't have a stone for you so I wanted to liven it up a bit. I got you a cute little flag that has a bear on it holding a bunch of heart balloons. I liked it because you had a heart shaped balloon once and from that point on you called every balloon you saw a "hart boon." Three of the balloons say Live, Love, Laugh. I thought it was a good reminder of you and also a good message for others to see when they visit. The bear kind of looks like a boy so I bought a pink fabric marker and wrote your name her shirt and put a bow on her ear! I also got you the cutest little polka dotted pot and put a plant of bright yellow Snapdragons in it. Lexi and Alex picked out some flowers and pots too. Your place is totally stylin' now!!!

I love you tons and want you to know that so far today has been a "beau-ful" day!

Love, Mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment